Thursday, July 06, 2006

Just for Fun

Here is a little something on the President of the USofA turning 60. I know that most everybody hates the guy, but I think that is the popular thing to do these days. Lord knows that if you say you like the guy you are looked at strangely. Maybe I like him because he seems like a regular person...sure he used to snort coke and drink a lot. And I know that he has done some crazy ass things. And sure he is a wealthy man who may have more money than he needs. But he says things that make me chuckle. And that is why I like him... he has screwed up a lot but keeps on keepin' on and that will always get a big you bet in my books.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1210402,00.html

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, July 06, 2006, Blogger Tim Anderson said...

I really like President Bush. He is not only a respectable man, but he is one of great courage, who despite things not turning out the best, he always has done what he felt was best for United States and the world.

I fear to think about what the world would be like if GW Bush had not been the president after 9/11.

 
At 8:24 AM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Hasty said...

I love the president. Everyone makes mistakes and has flaws, but too few leaders have the gonads to take risks and gamble on fixing the big picture. And he's done that. I think that his legacy will be more obvious in 10-20 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home