Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Because we are all experts

I am really sick of global warming. And I am also sick of this. ABC wants us all to send our global warming stories. Why? So they can use it to instill more unecessary fear into the people? Give me a break. So there is flooding in Southern Alberta and I video tape it and now ABC will run it as a "global warming" story. Are you kidding me? It could be due to high spring run off, could be due to high rain levels, hell it could be due to a beaver blocking a freaken culvert and flooding a field. Do you think that ABC would do the proper check to ensure that the flooding is really caused by "climate change" or "global warming"? I freaken doubt it. This is what the world is coming to. Lazy ass media relying on everybody else to get them a story. Absolutely sickening.

If I am going to be told that "global warming" and "climate change" is so dangerous and is so very true, I want a REAL expert on climate to tell me. Not a biologist, not a physicist, not a geographer, not any other scientist and especially not some television station that knows zilch about the subject. I want those who really are experts on the climate and climate change. I believe they are called climatologists and I think they would have the best knowledge of "climate change."

Think for yourselves on this one.

Utterly ridiculous.

3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Danson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:02 AM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Danson said...

Was this what you were looking for?

A panel of top climate scientists told lawmakers that the Earth is running a fever and that "human activities are responsible for much of the recent warming." Their 155-page report said average global surface temperatures in the Northern Hemisphere rose about 1 degree during the 20th century.

Taken from: http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/06/22/D8IDB6500.html

 
At 11:03 AM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Danson said...

Not that i support any propaganda regarding climate change... it's basically just nature's puberty! No?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home