Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Speech to Build A Nation On!

In case you missed it... here is Stephen Harper's speech from Monday night. As this was our new Prime Minister's first opportunity to address the nation it provided him the opportunity to set the base for his term as leader. I've heard a speech or two in my time, and it's my opinion that not only did Prime Minister Harper take full advantage of this opportunity... he delivered one of the best speeches I have heard from any Canadian politician in years. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was both inspiring and passionate, addressing everything that needs to be addressed. It was the perfect end to a fantastic election and the perfect beginning to a new Canada... Strong, United, Independent and Free!

You can watch the video at CTV.ca, its under the Election 2006 section in two parts.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Hasty said...

Amazing. I look forward to watching the new Prime Minister in action.

 
At 2:15 PM, January 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The speech was a distant second to Peter McKay's dialogue with reporters after the Belinda defection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home