Monday, January 16, 2006

Everyone's got Ads!

I really like this new Conservative ad. Apparently the Liberals really don't. I can't imagine why, they were the pioneers of using quotes from other parties to help bury them. I haven't seen the ad attacking the NDP yet, but I hope its even better.

Yikes! Whats with Jack Layton telling Liberals to vote NDP "Just this once?" Sounds like Jack has been taking campaign lessons from the guy who peer pressures kids to try smoking. God help us if voting NDP turns out to be addictive.

Lastly, I wonder what it sounds like in Paul Martin's war room this week, I wonder if it sounds anything like this. (Warning: profane language) Just substitute "8-10 record" with "second in the polls", and "Purdue" with "Harper."

5 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, January 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, they did manage to ban smoking in public areas in Edmonton, maybe we can ban voting NDP now too!

And, well done on the "Team America: World Police" reference in the title. I couldn't stop laughing when I read that.

 
At 9:12 PM, January 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit that the "war room" link is bloody hilarious, i'm still laughing.

And to Alison above, god help us if we didn't have the NDP. The New Democrats are the conscience of Canada, without them we'd be the USA.

 
At 10:02 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Danson said...

dandp... If the absence of the NDP turned Canada into the U.S. What would the absence of the Green Party and Michael Moore turn the U.S. into? And don't so paradise cause that answer has already been taken!

 
At 11:07 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Danson said...

Amen Simpsonite... Amen! Hypocrites indeed!

 
At 12:59 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I just watched the Conservative ad attacking the NDP. You can view it on CTV's website at www.ctv.ca.

I also have to laugh because today Jack Layton said that "the NDP will be the Common's voice of moderation." Wow, is dandp connected to higher up NDP powers? The similarities are too coincidental.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home